A World of Poker Forum
awop poker forum

VIEW NEW POKER FORUM POSTS 

player points /rake

All the latest benefits and promotions from AWOP partner websites

player points /rake

Postby flisby » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Just wondering if we are going to receive our statements of points/rake accrued this month as i thought this was said to be sent out to respective players on the 10th of each month ?? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
flisby
Flush
Flush

Re: player points /rake

Postby The Cub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Affiliate Manager has been on holiday, all should be sorted soon and you'll get your $$$$$$$$$$$$$, no where near that many though :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=262438731175&ref=ts

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby The Cub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Smell what?????

Got something to say just say it :roll: :roll: :roll: Can't give players what we haven't got yet.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby The Cub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:51 pm

lol...ok then, they've never received a penny....ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby Jackpot » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Last edited by Jackpot on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackpot
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Right, just to put you in the know...When anybody joins the Players Club they are sent an introductory email. Within that it explains that if any player requires an update regarding their points then they should email me. Some players ask more than others, Flisby for example asks regularly and has played 3 or 4 live games using his points if I remember correctly. The fact that doublebubble had never asked for a count until that point has absolutely nothing to do with me.

As regards your point about "Is it Genting, are they messing the job up for us?" the answer is...It is Genting but they are far from messing anything up for us. The fact a member of staff has been on holiday is neither here nor there, the other staff member tried everything she could to get our payment through to us which then allows us to pay out what we owe to our players. Our aff manager returned from Australia yesterday morning and has already sorted our payment out for us which is brilliant but as you can imagine we aren't their only affiliate. When he has got his head back above water he has assured me that he will be sending through the info required which will allow us to "pay up" so to speak.

You can take this post as you want but I'm certainly not trying to cover my :assshaking: , not trying to be smart...Just telling it like it is!

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby Imonebayhoney! » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm

I am always lurking in the wings like the hooded claw lol! :lol:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort LOL!!!!!
Imonebayhoney!
Straight
Straight

Postby The Cub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

:D :D :D :D :D

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby flisby » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Cheers for the response Chris

And as for above comments yes i have played 2/3 live events using points ,,Muchas

And yes i do ask more than some, but sometimes its just a duplicated question :) :)

ive also noticed there has been players club games in the genting lobby recently i guess this is how we accumulate points - be good to know the password for these as these haven't been advertised as much as previous times .. although i seem to remember you saying there is change on this front ahead , look forward to that.....

cheers again Phill
flisby
Flush
Flush

Postby The Cub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm

There certainly is bud...The post will be going up tonight, just waiting for the nod from Genting to ensure we can do what we are hoping. If this is a "Yes" then there will be plenty points up for grabs every week as opposed to every 2 weeks, hence the reason I haven't been pushing the fortnightly game, been trying to phase it out tbh :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby The Cub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm very surprised you haven't noticed the post that a member on the forum is currently helping us with a system that will do just that, update members on a monthly basis. Yet again though I seem to be trying to justify what we are doing with someone who doesn't have any interest(not a member of) The Players Club.

On that note this will be my last post on this thread unless there are any points brought up by the Members. One last thing...Where in Awop Players Club does it mention Genting...TPC has absolutely nothing to do with Genting as it applies to another 2 platforms as well(at the moment)

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby INTRIX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby all in blind » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:11 pm

The Cub wrote:Right, just to put you in the know...When anybody joins the Players Club they are sent an introductory email. Within that it explains that if any player requires an update regarding their points then they should email me. Some players ask more than others, Flisby for example asks regularly and has played 3 or 4 live games using his points if I remember correctly. The fact that doublebubble had never asked for a count until that point has absolutely nothing to do with me.

As regards your point about "Is it Genting, are they messing the job up for us?" the answer is...It is Genting but they are far from messing anything up for us. The fact a member of staff has been on holiday is neither here nor there, the other staff member tried everything she could to get our payment through to us which then allows us to pay out what we owe to our players. Our aff manager returned from Australia yesterday morning and has already sorted our payment out for us which is brilliant but as you can imagine we aren't their only affiliate. When he has got his head back above water he has assured me that he will be sending through the info required which will allow us to "pay up" so to speak.

You can take this post as you want but I'm certainly not trying to cover my :assshaking: , not trying to be smart...Just telling it like it is!

When somebody follows the banner and joins Genting , are they automatically in the players club ? Me and a couple of neighbours of mine joined but we didn't get an introductory email , points , rakeback , benefits etc. Only 10 stars which are seemingly worthless. Customer service said we were not entitled to the advertised benefits because we are part of AWOP.

My friends are recreational players and probably won't play enough to earn anything of significance in terms of rakeback which they don't recieve anyway , but what about new players who see the banner and are enticed by what the promotions page offers.

I personally was extremely disappointed in putting in many many hours of play in order to work off the generous welcome bonus only to be told i wasn't entitled to it. I did mention this a couple of months back and was assured that the " banner would be changed as soon as possible " or something to that effect . Checking today is looks as if it has not been changed .

I don't want to see others duped into joining in order to get the $2000 welcome bonus. Please make the amendments like you said.
all in blind
Flush
Flush

Postby The Fox » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm

all in blind wrote:
The Cub wrote:Right, just to put you in the know...When anybody joins the Players Club they are sent an introductory email. Within that it explains that if any player requires an update regarding their points then they should email me. Some players ask more than others, Flisby for example asks regularly and has played 3 or 4 live games using his points if I remember correctly. The fact that doublebubble had never asked for a count until that point has absolutely nothing to do with me.

When somebody follows the banner and joins Genting , are they automatically in the players club ? Me and a couple of neighbours of mine joined but we didn't get an introductory email , points , rakeback , benefits etc. Only 10 stars which are seemingly worthless. Customer service said we were not entitled to the advertised benefits because we are part of AWOP.

My friends are recreational players and probably won't play enough to earn anything of significance in terms of rakeback which they don't recieve anyway , but what about new players who see the banner and are enticed by what the promotions page offers.

I personally was extremely disappointed in putting in many many hours of play in order to work off the generous welcome bonus only to be told i wasn't entitled to it. I did mention this a couple of months back and was assured that the " banner would be changed as soon as possible " or something to that effect . Checking today is looks as if it has not been changed .

I don't want to see others duped into joining in order to get the $2000 welcome bonus. Please make the amendments like you said.

As soon as the new system for automatically providing members with a monthly statement is available we will be making a number of changes to the Players Club. In addition we are developing some new banners for the Players Club which will be adopted into the websites as soon as they are available.
It may seem as if little is happening but that is not the case. I can also assure you that you will not have lost anything. Within the new system which is being developed by No Cash he has backdated everthing to the beginning so any and all play will accrue Players Points so have no fear you have lost nothing.
The situation with this month is exactly as the Cub has outlined it...our account was only settled today which is around a week late. The Aff manager has worked extremely hard since his return to bring things up to date. There is little we can do about this and find it very frustrating like everyone else but it is what it is.
Please be patient between now and the end of December and everything will come together.
The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby Imonebayhoney! » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Well I just enquired how much or how many points I have acrewed whilst being in the awop points scheme rake thingy and I have got over £50 worth and I am well pleased ! As I can use this as a buyin to a comp I fancy all for doing nothing! I would spent this money with Genting anyway so its a bit of a return I was not expecting like a little christmas present thanks AWOP so happy days all the way for me as far as this scheme goes....
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort LOL!!!!!
Imonebayhoney!
Straight
Straight

Postby all in blind » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Imonebayhoney! wrote:Well I just enquired how much or how many points I have acrewed whilst being in the awop points scheme rake thingy and I have got over £50 worth and I am well pleased ! As I can use this as a buyin to a comp I fancy all for doing nothing! I would spent this money with Genting anyway so its a bit of a return I was not expecting like a little christmas present thanks AWOP so happy days all the way for me as far as this scheme goes....

It is nice some people are here on here are getting some sort of benefit .

Few questions ,

Will there be a system in place to ensure that the people who don't get any sort of benefits are contacted and receive what they are entitled to ?

What happens to the rakeback by the the accounts which receive nothing ? Obviously there must be many players out there generating rakeback/rewards and are unaware they are entitled to it , so there must be a small fortune in unclaimed benefits.
Just like in the bookies with unclaimed winning slips .If no one claims the rewards , is it spent on caviar and champagne ?

I have read a few posts from unsatisfied Genting members regarding getting no benefit whatsoever , any chance that this can be answered and not swept under the carpet like the others.
all in blind
Flush
Flush

Next

Return to The Players Club