player points /rake

All the latest benefits and promotions from AWOP partner websites
The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Re: player points /rake

Postby The Cub » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:17 am

all in blind wrote:
The Fox wrote:yes it is...completely seperate.

I followed the link , got to the Genting site. On these pages there is no mention of AWOP or the players club .After downloading Genting there is no mention of AWOP / players club.

If in order to receive any benefits you need to join the players club which you say is a separate process , why is there no mention of it ?

Where is the players club link , its as if it is hidden so it cannot be found .

Hi All-in...Sorry if you've been confused thinking that joining Genting through our link automatically joins you to the Players Club. You can join the club following the link below, It's located in numerous posts within the Players Club section of the forum and on the landing page of the forum(homepage). As you are on our affiliate email [email protected] ...Full details for reasons why here... viewtopic.php?f=40&t=29582

Here is the link to the Players Club... http://www.aworldofpoker.com/playerclub/
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=262438731175&ref=ts

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:35 am

Can I just be clear in one thing also...

We(AWOP) are not obliged to give ANYTHING back to the Players...On the IPoker network it is illegal to give rakeback, does it happen, probably, but they run the risk of being hammered. We spent an inordinate amount of time trying to come up with a way of our players benefiting from joining us, is it perfect??? NO, are we making forward steps....Absolutely.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 am

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am

INTRIX wrote:
The Fox wrote: 2. What happens to the unclaimed points ?
Any value of unclaimed points would be retained by AWOP and would go toward operating costs.

So how much money to date have awop retained towards operating costs from unclaimed players club points? None of your business..or anyone else's for that matter.
How long do you wait for a member to claim the points before you take ownership of them?
[b]Pretty sure it clearly states that the new reporting system is going back to the start. But I think there should be a limitation on the time scale..will have a think about that and adopt it into the T&C's in due course.
https://www.facebook.com/awoplive/

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 am

As I said last night any member is quite capable of asking their own questions on their own behafl Intrix....so there will be no further discussion with you on theis thread on this subject.

As mentioned last night you are not a Member....and never will be.

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:47 am

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

all in blind
Straight Flush
Straight Flush

Postby all in blind » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:21 pm

The Cub wrote:
all in blind wrote:
The Fox wrote:yes it is...completely seperate.

I followed the link , got to the Genting site. On these pages there is no mention of AWOP or the players club .After downloading Genting there is no mention of AWOP / players club.

If in order to receive any benefits you need to join the players club which you say is a separate process , why is there no mention of it ?

Where is the players club link , its as if it is hidden so it cannot be found .

Hi All-in...Sorry if you've been confused thinking that joining Genting through our link automatically joins you to the Players Club. You can join the club following the link below, It's located in numerous posts within the Players Club section of the forum and on the landing page of the forum(homepage). As you are on our affiliate email [email protected] ...Full details for reasons why here... viewtopic.php?f=40&t=29582

Here is the link to the Players Club... http://www.aworldofpoker.com/playerclub/

Thanks for link , it explains why some get no rake.

Could these two processes not be linked together or at least advertised side by side . Any casual browser who may be enticed by the Genting offers especially the £2k welcome bonus will end up getting nothing .

IT NEEDS TO BE CLEAR THAT IF JOINING GENTING VIA AWOP YOU MUST JOIN THE PLAYERS CLUB IN ORDER TO GET REWARDS.

Also

YOU NEED TO BE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT THE PC OFFERS IN TERMS OF REWARDS SO MEMBERS CAN MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE AS TO WHICH ROUTE TO DECIDE , NO £2K WELCOME BONUS NEEDS TO BE HIGHLIGHTED TOO
'Adu 'Aduyi Hooweh Ssadikki

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Thanks for link , it explains why some get no rake. That will always be the case...not every player is looking for RB.

Could these two processes not be linked together or at least advertised side by side . Any casual browser who may be enticed by the Genting offers especially the £2k welcome bonus will end up getting nothing . That is exactly what is going to happen. The new TPC landing page will clearly state that by opting into the TPC members will forego any genting Promotion on offer at any time.

IT NEEDS TO BE CLEAR THAT IF JOINING GENTING VIA AWOP YOU MUST JOIN THE PLAYERS CLUB IN ORDER TO GET REWARDS.[/size] We agree hole heartedly.

YOU NEED TO BE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT THE PC OFFERS IN TERMS OF REWARDS SO MEMBERS CAN MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE AS TO WHICH ROUTE TO DECIDE , NO £2K WELCOME BONUS NEEDS TO BE HIGHLIGHTED TOO [/size].[/quote] I have told you before and will SAY it again. The reload bonus has to be played off and NONE of our players play at that level. This standard re-load bonus is a promotion adopted by a lot on platforms to entice players but it will never apply to grass root players which is what AWOP is all about. At best our top players would never reached 20% of the re-laod bonus on their best month. And if they did would lose out on the deal because they earn far more in PCP's.

Just to be clear the AWOP Players Club is targeted at grass root small social players with the objective to give them the opportunity to receive SPONSORSHIP to play in Live events they may not normally consider or alternatively to use their PCP's to play local events...their choice at all times.
The basic PCP provides a reward of 10% of their play as against the 0.5% iPoints would provide...and that is a worst case scenario. That scale increases to 30% reward at the top end. But EVERY member who plays is rewarded instantly without condition. When you take into account the 80/20 Sponsorship deal in the players favour this means a minimum of 8% direct benefit straight off the bat.

I appreciate it will not suit everyone as all ambitions are different but in overall terms it is one of the best packages available for grassroot and small players in the market at the moment.

Add to that the 20,000 PCP's we gaive away every month. In addition AWOP provides other benefits to it's Members ie. tonight sees the final of our recent AWOP League with £660 in added value...add to that the £265 we will be adding to the AWOP LIVE Tour along with other things in the pipeline.

All of this has to be acheived within the T&C's laid down within the iPoker Network and within the T&C's withing Genting Poker as well...not always an easy task.

Hope this helps to answer yopur questions.

INTRIX
Straight
Straight

Postby INTRIX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Last edited by INTRIX on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:45 pm

How much have you got in the bank???

How much do you earn???

Have you got any money in your wallet, if so how much???

What the max on your credit card???

Answers please, not bothered that its none of my business, I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Not 1p of Players Club funds are being used for the operating costs...If you read the post properly it CLEARLY states that not all the players on the affiliate are Players Club members. You seem like a pretty clued up guy, figure it out!

all in blind
Straight Flush
Straight Flush

Postby all in blind » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:00 pm

The Fox wrote: The reload bonus has to be played off and NONE of our players play at that level. This standard re-load bonus is a promotion adopted by a lot on platforms to entice players but it will never apply to grass root players which is what AWOP is all about. At best our top players would never reached 20% of the re-laod bonus on their best month. And if they did would lose out on the deal because they earn far more in PCP's.[/b]

You cannot highlight "NONE of our players play at that level" and have NONE in bold because there's no way you could have that sort of information. How do you know that I , Rod , Jane or Freddy don't have any " Scandi Friends "

What actually are Grass roots players ? Do you mean those that play predominantly freerolls or $1 tourneys ?

all in blind
Straight Flush
Straight Flush

Postby all in blind » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 pm

The Fox wrote:
The basic PCP provides a reward of 10% of their play as against the 0.5% iPoints would provide...and that is a worst case scenario. That scale increases to 30% reward at the top end. But EVERY member who plays is rewarded instantly without condition.

The rewards sounds very good if I understand it correctly.

Am I right in understanding I instantly get back 10% of all my play ?

For example if I get play £100 of games ( £100 + 10 ) will I get 10% of this back instantly ( £11 ) , once a month of course .

or

Is it 10% of the paid rake which equates to £1.

If its the first example I may sign up to the PC.

TheDawg
One Pair
One Pair

Postby TheDawg » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Hey guys I know i signed upto the players club and sometimes play the points torney you have goin on. Just wondering if their are any other benefits and if I have actually gained any points yet :D :D

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 pm

all in blind wrote:
The Fox wrote: The reload bonus has to be played off and NONE of our players play at that level. This standard re-load bonus is a promotion adopted by a lot on platforms to entice players but it will never apply to grass root players which is what AWOP is all about. At best our top players would never reached 20% of the re-laod bonus on their best month. And if they did would lose out on the deal because they earn far more in PCP's.[/b]

You cannot highlight "NONE of our players play at that level" and have NONE in bold because there's no way you could have that sort of information. How do you know that I , Rod , Jane or Freddy don't have any " Scandi Friends "

What actually are Grass roots players ? Do you mean those that play predominantly freerolls or $1 tourneys ?

Because I have the figures in front of me on a daily basis and I can assure you NONE of them are high level players in terms of working off a $2000 re-load bonus. Grass root players vary but on the whole are small in terms of overall play. Be assured I know the difference...I have run some very big player schemes in the past but now focus on the level our AWOP Members are comfortable playing.
Suffice to say we do not have any players who rake more than $500 in a month.

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Cub » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi Chris, Have you had a response from Genting yet. Until you are attched to our affiliate then you will not be eligable for any other rewards. Send them a follow up email to confirm they have or havenot transfered you yet.

Chris

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 pm

all in blind wrote:
The Fox wrote:
The basic PCP provides a reward of 10% of their play as against the 0.5% iPoints would provide...and that is a worst case scenario. That scale increases to 30% reward at the top end. But EVERY member who plays is rewarded instantly without condition.

The rewards sounds very good if I understand it correctly.

Am I right in understanding I instantly get back 10% of all my play ?

For example if I get play £100 of games ( £100 + 10 ) will I get 10% of this back instantly ( £11 ) , once a month of course .

or

Is it 10% of the paid rake which equates to £1.

Your first example is wrong. Any benefit relates to table rake or fees...not to any buy-in which is directly paid out in prize money or any monies you pull up on a cash table ..it merely relates to the fees charged by the site. However if you rake £100 ($157) you would be on level 1 at 10%. However if you hit the $200 you would go to level 2 at 20%. After the re-launch any player who hits the $400 per month mark would receive 30% in benefits.

If its the first example I may sign up to the PC.

TheDawg
One Pair
One Pair

Postby TheDawg » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 pm

ah right fair enough, yes they replied and they said they wont be able to attatch me to AWOP as when i signed up to Genting it was through the link on Chorley Garage and im attatched to them :( :( :( theres only a handful of people who use it from chorley garage at most and we don't get any rewards :o

all in blind
Straight Flush
Straight Flush

Postby all in blind » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 pm

I get it now , so once I reach $400 of play , I get 30% of the rake that I've paid.

all in blind
Straight Flush
Straight Flush

Postby all in blind » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:39 pm

INTRIX wrote:So how much money to date have awop retained towards operating costs from unclaimed players club points?

The Fox wrote:None of your business..or anyone else's for that matter

Really? Surely it's the business of the people whose points/monies are being used?
I would also have thought that Genting & Other Sites have a responsibility to ensure that the points/monies earned through their affiliation schemes are used in the correct manner?

+1

Return to “The Players Club”