A World of Poker Forum
awop poker forum

VIEW NEW POKER FORUM POSTS 

MAy Statements.

All the latest benefits and promotions from AWOP partner websites

MAy Statements.

Postby antnix » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:11 pm

I know it has been a busy weekend for most of us, but any idea when our statements for May are due to be sent?
antnix
One Pair
One Pair

Re: MAy Statements.

Postby NoCash » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:05 am

Im pretty busy with work at the moment and I'm not about this weekend. Will try to sort it early next week.
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby The Cub » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am

Hi Anthony, Unfortunately I've been in bed for over a week with an infection you don't want to know any more about lol, I am however back at my computer on lightish duties atm as I can't sit for any more than 5 or 10 minutes.

I will be sending all the details over to Dave over the next day or 2 so all being well statements should be with everyone by Wednesday next week at the latest as Dave has a full time job which obviously comes first :wink:
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=262438731175&ref=ts

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby NoCash » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:26 pm

The Cub wrote:Hi Anthony, Unfortunately I've been in bed for over a week with an infection you don't want to know any more about lol, I am however back at my computer on lightish duties atm as I can't sit for any more than 5 or 10 minutes.

I will be sending all the details over to Dave over the next day or 2 so all being well statements should be with everyone by Wednesday next week at the latest as Dave has a full time job which obviously comes first :wink:

Might not be Wednesday yet mate - balls deep in work at the minute. Will do my best to get it done for then though.
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby The Cub » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 am

No problem pal...I'll get everything I need to over to you anyway as we're going away for 9 days from Monday afternoon.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby Emeryt309 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 am

Has anyone received their statement yet ?
Emeryt309
One Pair
One Pair

Postby NoCash » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am

Not been sent out yet. Awaiting the details from Chris. Will post here when they have

Dave
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby The Fox » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am

Hi all, just to let you know Chris is on holiday until next Thursday and the month end figures had not been confirmed before he left. He will address this when he gets back so you should have your statements by next weekend.
The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby antnix » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:17 am

Hi. I still havn't had any statements for May or June. Can you shed any light on the situation?
antnix
One Pair
One Pair

Postby The Cub » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:33 am

They should be with you soon...Dave now has all the info now but as I keep saying he does this as a favor whilst holding down a full time job. Thanks for your patience guys :wink: :wink: :wink:

The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby NoCash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 am

Only got the data yesterday afternoon, but will get try to get something out today
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby NoCash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 am

May statements sent
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby Imonebayhoney! » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi how does this work it says on the top of statement play $53.33 for month , in one tournament alone I spent that in re buys and played many other tournaments over then month.

And I have disabled side games so I have not been waxing the money on them , so all the amounts I have deposited have been on poker. I spent far more than $53 in June on poker tournaments.

Just wondered how the figures are worked out please ??

Sorry if I am sounding stupid :oops:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort LOL!!!!!
Imonebayhoney!
Straight
Straight

Postby Emeryt309 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:33 pm

NoCash wrote:May statements sent

Nothing received here yet :(
Emeryt309
One Pair
One Pair

Postby NoCash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Imonebayhoney! wrote:Hi how does this work it says on the top of statement play $53.33 for month , in one tournament alone I spent that in re buys and played many other tournaments over then month.

And I have disabled side games so I have not been waxing the money on them , so all the amounts I have deposited have been on poker. I spent far more than $53 in June on poker tournaments.

Just wondered how the figures are worked out please ??

Sorry if I am sounding stupid :oops:

It's from tourney reg fees only - not the Tourney buy-in itself. Also your re-buys don't attract any further reg fees so won't count towards your total.
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby NoCash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Emeryt309 wrote:

Should be with you now. Sorry didn't have your email address in the database. Sorted it now.

I've only been able to send a June statement, but I've manually added some of May's data. The most important stat (Players fund available) is correct and up-to-date however.

Regards
Dave
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby Emeryt309 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:02 pm

NoCash wrote:
Emeryt309 wrote:

Should be with you now. Sorry didn't have your email address in the database. Sorted it now.

I've only been able to send a June statement, but I've manually added some of May's data. The most important stat (Players fund available) is correct and up-to-date however.

Regards
Dave

Thanks Dave, got it now, much appreciated.

The statement is missing 3000 points though from 22nd April, the result is at the bottom of this thread - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=32329

Thanks again,

Ian
Emeryt309
One Pair
One Pair

Postby Imonebayhoney! » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks Dave , PS good luck for you wedding in the near future.

So if my amount spent says $53 say that means I have bought in to $530 of tournaments , have I understood that correctly :)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort LOL!!!!!
Imonebayhoney!
Straight
Straight

Postby NoCash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Imonebayhoney! wrote:Thanks Dave , PS good luck for you wedding in the near future.

So if my amount spent says $53 say that means I have bought in to $530 of tournaments , have I understood that correctly :)

Ah thanks!

Roughly yeah but it also includes any cash you have played. That's your cumulative total (any points won + rake earned - points spent) since you joined the players club.
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby NoCash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks Dave, got it now, much appreciated.

The statement is missing 3000 points though from 22nd April, the result is at the bottom of this thread - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=32329

Thanks again,

Ian

No probs will add them on now and send you a new statement
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Next

Return to The Players Club