A World of Poker Forum
awop poker forum

VIEW NEW POKER FORUM POSTS 

The Players Club from AWOP - New Reporting System

All the latest benefits and promotions from AWOP partner websites

The Players Club from AWOP - New Reporting System

Postby The Cub » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi Folks,

Firstly I wanted to run a couple of things past Dave before I posted this but he's unavailable atm. Below is the general outline for the content of the reporting system but as I haven't spoken to Dave yet it will be subject to change if the alterations I've made can't be done.

Well after an inordinate amount of work by Dave"No Cash"Garden I am delighted to say that we are almost there. Dave has spent a lot of his spare time preparing an automated system that would allow us to update the members of The Players Club on a monthly basis of their Live Fund balance. When we started TPC I lured myself into a false sense of ability, keeping track of the points is the easy bit...Keeping track of the points from 5 different sources was the hard part and to be fair the club grew quicker than we were expecting and before long I was struggling and spending far too much time updating the systems, converting $ into £ then working out %'s

What Dave has done is combined all that data into a manageable spread sheet(well manageable to him lol) which enables us to send an email to each and every member of the club with the press of a button. This has involved me consolidating all the points from games that have been won in the past into 1 column as now the Club will operate solely on Genting Poker. This was only sent through to Dave earlier this week so he has yet to input that data. Once this has been done we will be sending out a report to each and every one of TPC members which will be a 2011 year end report. This will tell you exactly how many points you have, your gross play and the amount of points you have been awarded from games. As well as your month end report the e mail will also act as a Newsletter keeping you informed of what is happening within The Players Club on a month to month basis.

2012 is going to be slightly different, in our opinion the Banding that we applied since conception was a bit steep as it was in £'s...Here is a table showing both the old and new Bandings;-

Starting 1st January that has changed and become a lot more achievable, I think you'll all agree there :D :D :D

Below is a test report that Dave has sent me, I have amended it slightly as I forgot to mention to Dave about the new Banding. . The only other thing that will change on this report is...Inside the box you'll see "Gross Rake" in £'s at the moment, this will be in $$$ so as you can see how much play you generated in that month and can compare it to the next banding and higher % returned into your Live Fund. Everything else will be the same.

I think you'll agree with me in saying it's pretty impressive, this will be the start of the end of all the waiting for me to do my sums and eventually get back to you. I added some Free roll points in there just to give you an example of where they will show up, if you do not win any on that particular month they will not show up so the Points won during the game on 1st Jan will not appear until your January statement at the beginning of Feb. Hope that makes sense :? :D

The other big change to the club is regarding the minimum Live Buy-in. Beforehand it was a min of £50 comp, From 1st Jan 2012 that has been dropped to £30 + reg fee so players can play a wider variety of games. Unfortunately rebuys and re-entries are still exempt.

Keep your eyes peeled for the 1st Promotion of 2012 which will run throughout Feb. It will be announced shortly and I for one am very excited about 2012.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dave from each and every one of us(me especially). I have an idea how much work has gone into this pal and I am very grateful, we all are.

Many thanks Dave.

Full "Terms and Conditions" of TPC can be downloaded here. (PDF Format - right click link -> Save As)

We would appreciate your feedback regarding the Reporting system and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=262438731175&ref=ts

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Re: The Players Club from AWOP - New Reporting System

Postby NoCash » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 pm

2011 report has now been sent out.
NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Re: The Players Club from AWOP - New Reporting System

Postby The Cub » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:01 pm

And very good it is too :D :D :D

Well done pal and THANK VERY MUCH!!!!
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=262438731175&ref=ts

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The Cub
The Nuts
The Nuts

Return to The Players Club