My Blog

A dedicated section especially for all you bloggers out there to hang out. Read some of the best poker blogs in the business.
I_KNOW_PEOPLE
One Pair
One Pair

My Blog

Postby I_KNOW_PEOPLE » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Anyone fancies reading my little old blog, basically its the journey of me playing with my last ever deposit of $1000, once its gone its gone!

I promise the good, the bad, and the ugly!

JonThomson
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby JonThomson » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:01 pm

having a flick through now, good luck with it

one thing i saw:

Bad news is though the sites rakeback or reward scheme is absolutely pants, a real total waste of time, i've played a lot this week mainly due to taking a week off from my business because its always quiet this time of year, so my reward for playing 20 hours so far in 3 days is a paltry $10 in rakeback, lol and you cant collect till u reach a min of $16, plus the cashouts take over 5 business days back to neteller, WTF?

i see you're on FTP, at least there you get a straight percentage paid weekly regardless of amount, rather than these random euro sites with tiered systems, and why bother with neteller? littlewoods (at least when they were crypto) and ftp offer me both a straight bank transfer or refund to card which was an awful lot cheaper and quicker.
Jon Thomson
Pushing trash and rivering donkeys since 1982

"Expected Value is the term bad poker players use whenever they lose a big hand. The term comes from economics, and therefore it only exists in theory."

I_KNOW_PEOPLE
One Pair
One Pair

Postby I_KNOW_PEOPLE » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:10 pm

JonThomson wrote:having a flick through now, good luck with it

one thing i saw:

Bad news is though the sites rakeback or reward scheme is absolutely pants, a real total waste of time, i've played a lot this week mainly due to taking a week off from my business because its always quiet this time of year, so my reward for playing 20 hours so far in 3 days is a paltry $10 in rakeback, lol and you cant collect till u reach a min of $16, plus the cashouts take over 5 business days back to neteller, WTF?

i see you're on FTP, at least there you get a straight percentage paid weekly regardless of amount, rather than these random euro sites with tiered systems, and why bother with neteller? littlewoods (at least when they were crypto) and ftp offer me both a straight bank transfer or refund to card which was an awful lot cheaper and quicker.

I left Littlewoods because the rakeback bonus and stuff is pathetic at the limits i play basically i would need to play like 17hrs a day to get to gold or above status where u can actually make some money through rakeback.

Yep i played on FTP with rakeback, but i'm a big loser at cash games on there, so rakeback doesn't really matter on there if ur not maintaining ur bankroll at least, and find it hard to grind mtt's all night.

So now i'm on Cake network with 33% rb and doing ok, and as for credit cards etc i cut them all up, so i cant redeposit any more funds on poker sites, so basically the $1k is my last ever deposit!

NoCash
Four of a Kind
Four of a Kind

Postby NoCash » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 pm

There are plent of other Affiliate deals with iPoker sites that don't rely on a tiered system. I get 40% straight rakeback regardless of VIP level etc (although its not called rakeback on iPoker anymore).

Return to “AWOP Blog Spot”