The Snowman

A dedicated section especially for all you bloggers out there to hang out. Read some of the best poker blogs in the business.
gardenmole
One Pair
One Pair

The Snowman

Postby gardenmole » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:42 am

Hi All,

I hope this post is not out of context but I thought I should mention this.

I read alot of poker blogs and one of which I have spent many hours reading and laughing at is the snowmans poker blog www.snowmanspokerblog.com.

I am sure some of you are aware of this blog and this is not a plug for the blog as I have no interest in doing so, however I e-mailed the blog writer (Peter Styles) last week as I had noticed that he had stopped writing which I was somwhat surprised.

I received a response from Peter a couple of days ago explaining that due to health reasons he had been unable to continue his blog (the health issues were almost life threatening he explained) and he has now lost the inspiration to write which is a grave shame.

He did point out in his email that should he receive enough interest for him to continue writing that he would resume his blog, the exact quote from his message is below:

"I'm not looking for sympathy in any way but thought you should know why I haven't been around for a while.
If I get enough people contact me through either the forums or e-mail I might bite the bullet and start writing again.
Anyway, thanks once again for your kind words and I hope we can speak again in the near future.
Have a good one
Pete
(Snowman)"

What I am trying to do is to encourage him to start writing his blog again as I think this will help him in many ways and also his blog (as I have mentioned) is one of the true greats.

Again I hope this is not in bad context I was quite touched by his response thats all.

Regards,

Martin
Do not pass 8,3

Return to “AWOP Blog Spot”