Grosvenor 25/25 Series. New Online Tournaments & Upgrades.

Information on the Grosvenor 25/25 Series of Tournaments and Events
The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Grosvenor 25/25 Series. New Online Tournaments & Upgrades.

Postby The Fox » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:36 pm

With the introduction of a further 11 venues, 5 throughout the South Region and 6 in the new Yorkshire Region, within the expansion of the Grosvenor 25/25 Series a review and upgrade of the Online Satellite Structure has now been finalised.
The Upgraded Tournaments, on Grosvenor Poker.com, will be implemented from Monday the 21st October and will include a review of the Guaranteed Seats, slight amendments to structure and clocks and the introduction of both feeder and Free Roll Tournaments.

THE MONDAY RE-BUY

Starting with the Monday Night £10 + £1 Re-Buy starting at 7-30pm. The Guarantee for this event has been increased from 2 x £220 Seats to 5 x £220 Seats and this will apply EVERY WEEK. Slight reduction of the clock from 12 minutes to 10 minutes should keep the length of the Tournament around the 3 hour mark. The Chip allocation for this event is 2000 chips for entry and re-entry which lasts for 6 levels + the 5 minute break and at the end of the re-buy period each player will have the option to Add-On a further 5000 in chips. So the Unconditional Guarantee will be a staggering £1,100.

THE THURSDAY SEMI TURBO FREEZE OUT.

Then on Thursday Nights, again starting at 7-30pm, the Semi-Turbo Freezeout will also undergo an upgrade. First, the Buy-In for this event at £25 + £2 will be reduced to £20 + £2, so a saving of £5 on the entry. As if this isn’t enough the Guarantee will yet again be increased. This time it will increase from 2 x £220 Seats to 3 x £220 Seats. Chip allocation at 6,000 and clock at 8 mins per level will remain unchanged. Late registration is available for 7 Levels + 5 minute break. Add this to the Monday night and the weekly Unconditional Guarantee will be £1,760 which is the total value of the 8 seats.

THE NEW THURSDAY TURBO FEEDER.

There will also be the introduction of the Thursday Night Turbo Freeze Out Feeder. This will start at 6-30pm and will last no more than 50 minutes. Buy-in will be £3 + £0.30 for 2,000 in chips and will run on a 5 minutes clock. Late entry will be allowed for the first 3 levels. The Feeder will have 2 x £22 Entries Guaranteed into that night’s 3 Seat Guarantee Semi Turbo Tournament. The winners will be automatically entered into the £22 Freeze Out at 7-30pm that night.

THE NEW MONTHLY FREE ROLL.

And finally there will also be the Introduction of The Monthly 25/25 Free Roll. This will be held on the last Wednesday of each Calendar Month so in October that will be Wednesday the 30th October. There will be three fantastic prizes on offer. The winner will receive a FREE TOKEN for entry into the 25/25 Event of their Choice. Second place will be awarded entry into the Thursday Night Freeze Out worth £22. Finally THIRD place will receive entry into the Monday Night re-Buy. Full details of the Free Roll chip, clock and structure will be posted shortly. ( NB. :- This date is subject to change. Please check tournament Lobby for details. )

It is also worth noting that all Live and Online Satellite wins within the 25/25 Series can be used for ANY event of your choice. So you can stock pile them and also transfer them at your discretion so they are very much your “flexible friend”.

We feel sure the upgrades will be a positive step in the right direction. There have also been further improvements on resolving the problems that some players have experienced in the past and feel now there should be an answer for ANY player who may still be experiencing problems. Please feel free to contact either myself or Rick “DoubleBubble” Gilby and we will do all we can to assist players with registration, download and software issues. Still some slight issues with those players who want to use their old BS Accounts but we are told the team at Grosvenor are working on those problems.

To join in and download the Poker Client simply click the banner below and follow the instructions.

https://www.facebook.com/awoplive/

the B.O.A.T
Three of a Kind
Three of a Kind

Re: Grosvenor 25/25 Series. New Online Tournaments & Upgra

Postby the B.O.A.T » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Awesome. I can see these satellites getting very busy and feeders are a welcome introduction. Good work.

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Cheers Mr B...see you tomorrow night ya fish. :D :D :D

honey123
One Pair
One Pair

Postby honey123 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:09 pm

like like like quality :diamond: :club: :heart: :spade:

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 am

It would seem you are not alone. Fantastic tournament last night with 40 entries and a very surprising PP of £1270.

To quote Hutch ==== "Just AWESOME" :D :D :D

The Godfather
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Godfather » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:03 am

The Fox wrote:It would seem you are not alone. Fantastic tournament last night with 40 entries and a very surprising PP of £1270.

The new format is perfect like i said to you last nite Foxy. However, i do have a problem? Ive not binked a seat for few weeks now on line. :( What the fcuk is going on. :mrgreen:

Ps. You ran like God last nite. Stopped counting how many times you had AAs & KKs after 4 times. All holding up as well, that must be a first. :mrgreen:
THE DEREK KAVANAGH CUP

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:17 pm

The Godfather wrote:
The Fox wrote:It would seem you are not alone. Fantastic tournament last night with 40 entries and a very surprising PP of £1270.

The new format is perfect like i said to you last nite Foxy. However, i do have a problem? Ive not binked a seat for few weeks now on line. :( What the fcuk is going on. :mrgreen:

Ps. You ran like God last nite. Stopped counting how many times you had AAs & KKs after 4 times. All holding up as well, that must be a first. :mrgreen:

You have enough seats anyway....My turn to run good and I thought I played those 4 pair of AA perfectly. On 2 occasions raised and got re-raised all-in and on the other 2 occasions re-raised all-in and got called....not sure what else I could have done..actually amazed they stood up on each occasion...woop woop. :D :D :D

The Godfather
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Godfather » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm

The Fox wrote:
The Godfather wrote:

You have enough seats anyway....My turn to run good and I thought I played those 4 pair of AA perfectly. On 2 occasions raised and got re-raised all-in and on the other 2 occasions re-raised all-in and got called....not sure what else I could have done..actually amazed they stood up on each occasion...woop woop. :D :D :D

Getting 3 bet when holding the nuts :roll: MBN :mrgreen:
THE DEREK KAVANAGH CUP

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 pm

[quote
Getting 3 bet when holding the nuts :roll: MBN :mrgreen: [/quote]

It was...gave me a warm glow all over. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Godfather
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Godfather » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 am

The Fox wrote:[quote
Getting 3 bet when holding the nuts :roll: MBN :mrgreen:

It was...gave me a warm glow all over. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]
well considering your nearly always cold, MBN. :mrgreen:
THE DEREK KAVANAGH CUP

The Fox
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby The Fox » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 am

What do you mean "nearly always"....I'm ALWAYS cold even when I'm warm. :D :D :D

Return to “Grosvenor 25/25 Series”