AWOP FORUM LEAGUE TABLE

Come and join us in our latest online poker adventures with live updates
psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Re: Table league

Postby psychodave » Fri May 30, 2008 12:05 am

Sneaky2 wrote:hi I played on thursday 22nd but the league table doesnt show me

Ok Sneaky Sorted there are 2 sneakys in the League.. My fault Buddy.. Sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:

Table after Last nights results..

2 Leaders on the same points mackenzie and Ste both on a meal for 2... 69 each..

Thursday 1st May Done !! Winner Nocash
Thursday 8th May Done !! Winner mackenzie
Thursday 15th May Done !! Winner Weebrick
Thursday 22nd May Done !! Winner Mrmacacan
Thursday 29th May Done !! Winner Bobbino
Thursday 5th June Done !! winner Bobbino

GAMES LEFT

Thursday 12th June
Thursday 19th June
Thursday 26th June
Thursday 3rd July

Last edited by psychodave on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom; to serve all, but love only one. " IN HOC SIGNO VINCES "

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby psychodave » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:08 pm

WEEK 7 RESULTS TABLE

"The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom; to serve all, but love only one. " IN HOC SIGNO VINCES "

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby psychodave » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Fantastic game tonight guys with 26 entrys and a fine game by all, Not that I got to watch it due to the same problems as Tower.. Couldnt sign in, couldnt watch.. grrrrr

cheers for updates Ste... OK before I give the Table for week 8 the following are now Automatically into the Freeroll for a chance of a seat.. Obviously the winner of the league would not need to play the freeroll as they would already have a seat.. Not rocket science but needs saying...

Ste404
1eggster
.mackenzie
TheSAS
macacanUKP
nocash25
jizzemm
adlerwon
ALTHEFOX1
Ansom1
Weebrick

TABLE RESULTS FOR WEEK 8

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby psychodave » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Week 9 Table.... Still needs Top 7 scores from each player sorting so dont panic...

List of players updated for entry into 7 or more games played freeroll for the other seat...

Ste404
1eggster
.mackenzie
TheSAS
macacanUKP
nocash25
jizzemm
adlerwon
ALTHEFOX1
Ansom1
Weebrick
pokertsar
bigbadken
lainy66
s2c
Vortex444
its only money
Bobbino

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby psychodave » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Ok guys and dolls you can now see just how close it is at the Top ... what I have done to make life easy for myself is replace the lowest scores you have with a zero so that the table formulates everything for me.... You are able to check that I have replaced your lowest score by reverting to the Table above okeedokeee So Ste is still ahead but its still anyones game....

mrmacacan
Straight
Straight

Postby mrmacacan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:11 pm

its going to be a good last 2 games.

No player will be sure of were to finish, :lol:

if someone scores 12 and that score replaces a 6 then they only
have 6 points to add on, ffs this is going to be interesting.

who ever wins it, its been great playing in it, enjoyed playing against you all.

So good luck everybody.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
http://chorley-poker.com/index.html

[img]http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s35/smilies-34164.png[/img]

Bobbino
Straight
Straight

Postby Bobbino » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Yep its definitely gonna be a close final game 8) 8) , as long as i get a lot more than 1 point :lol: :lol: .
And somebody gotta take Ste from top spot, he's been there far too long :evil: :evil:
Its been a cracking series of games and with some top banter, mainly Ste and mackenzie :lol: :lol:
So good luck all
Oh and thanks to Dave for his work on doing the league 8) 8) 8)
Fubsy63 says "Look just fold and give me your chips........
http://fubsyuk.blogspot.com/
http://www.site.vulcantothesky.org/default.asp

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby psychodave » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:06 am

Bobbino wrote:Yep its definitely gonna be a close final game 8) 8) , as long as i get a lot more than 1 point :lol: :lol: .
And somebody gotta take Ste from top spot, he's been there far too long :evil: :evil:
Its been a cracking series of games and with some top banter, mainly Ste and mackenzie :lol: :lol:
So good luck all
Oh and thanks to Dave for his work on doing the league 8) 8) 8)

I am so sick about my shifts been the way they are as I have missed every game bar one.. Things may have been very different... Thank you all for taking the time to play this and no doubt I will have some other concoction in mind for you to take part in after this is over... 8) 8)

Ste
The Dealer
The Dealer

Postby Ste » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:57 am

It has been a great series of games and is gonna be very close at the end anything can happen, especially for me, i have to get more than 11 points just to even get one point :D :( :D

But its definatley been a great way to spend a few hours on a thursday night.
http://www.kylie.com

Disclaimer: Any spelling mistakes or incorrect grammar is purely coincidental and in no way reflects the intelligence of the author.

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby psychodave » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Well done guys/dolls 15 entrys and a win for CCTV ok this is the Tale for week 10 before the best 7 scores are taken away.... will we have a new League leader after the best 7 ?? well lets have a look..

Ok all the best 7 scores from games played have been added up and the worst scores from each player has been replaced with Zero....

Games played in BRIGHT YELLOW ALL PLAYER IN THAT COLUMN WHO ARE YELLOW ARE NOW ENTITLED TO PLAY THE FREEROLL

NEW LEAGUE LEADER ...IS..... EGGSTER

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Postby psychodave » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:29 am

CONGRATULATIONS .......... MRMACACAN WINNER OF THE 1ST 2008 AWOP FORUM LEAGUE AND A SEAT TO THE NEXT VIRGIN FESTIVAL !!!!!
This was a Fantastic ending to 10 weeks of solid play by everyone who took part and Thank you all for taking part...

The Players eligable for the Freeroll with a seat for the winner to Join Mrmacacan are as follows...

1eggster
bobbino
TheSAS
Ste404
.mackenzie
maddy29
lainy66
nocash25
bigbadken
Marinio
ALTHEFOX1
s2c
teamdobb
jizzemm
adlerwon
only money
vortex444
Ansom1
Weebrick

AND THE FINAL TABLE STANDINGS ARE......

psychodave
The Nuts
The Nuts

Forum Leauge (7 games ) Freeroll

Postby psychodave » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 pm

The Players who managed to take part in the Forum League and who played 7 or more games Have now been sent a PM and within the PM is concealed the magical word to take part, and to try and win yourself the 2nd seat that Virgin kindly gave our members as part of the AWOP Forum League Festival Promotion...

This game will take place on....

Thursday JULY 10th 8pm with 1500 chips on a 12 minute clock

Good luck to you all and we look forward to meeting the winner and mrmacacan in London for the next Virgin Festival.

1eggster
bobbino
TheSAS
Ste404
.mackenzie
maddy29
lainy66
nocash25
bigbadken
Marinio
ALTHEFOX1
s2c
teamdobb
jizzemm
adlerwon
only money
vortex444
Ansom1
Weebrick

The Chaser joins the Fox in this weeks AWOP News, as they talk about the Virgin Festival Satellite freeroll for some AWOP members & Live Macau satellites which are starting soon in the castle.

Good luck all

The AWOP Team
8) 8)

Return to “Team AWOP Poker Events”